-
February 6th, 2002, 10:49 AM
#1
Fuckin' Legend
Guest
checkin fa all da mam well oes in dis spliff
------------------
Fuckin'Legend
-
February 6th, 2002, 10:51 AM
#2
Fuckin' Legend
Guest
ey yous da bitch wiv da frock on.....can yous tell da well geeza where he can check a root in dis spliff
------------------
Fuckin'Legend
-
February 6th, 2002, 11:43 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Fuckin' Legend..<font size=7 font color=darkred>Fuck off you loser!</font>
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 6th, 2002, 11:49 AM
#4
Fuckin' Legend
Guest
rubin all my geeza bits ova your body makin yous stink of me yous fit bitch in da yellow frock
------------------
Fuckin'Legend
-
February 6th, 2002, 11:52 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Here..let me put it in yout language..
<font size=4>ear me now little geeza..you chill or i'll cut yous right?..i dont dig your plop natta around in da house or your so called street ip style lingo..you suck dong! </font>
Understand that little man?
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 6th, 2002, 11:56 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
smackin your face wiv a piece of 4x2 timba and makin yous scream dig a little bitch...
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 6th, 2002, 11:59 AM
#7
Fuckin' Legend
Guest
word on da street yous sista in da shiny frock..my ears is flappin wiv da noise of yous loud batty in ead fin on your shoulders...you speed garage wiv my style in da lingo bang keep it appin cuz da geeza dig it in da house wiv da funky sisters in da ouse I pay my respect to yous
------------------
Fuckin'Legend
-
February 6th, 2002, 12:03 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
im avin wicked pickin on yous too..just lettin yous know whos da main man around in da house and da main man main man is me..respect!
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 6th, 2002, 12:25 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
as i told yous on da phone..i checked your ip address and it was da same...i know its yous two playin games but on blazey's board yous nearly stepped ova da line..
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
February 6th, 2002, 12:29 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Wanna know what gave you away??
When you were gonna "cupcake" Blazey..
Who else 'cupcakes' people??.. 
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks